Abundance Essential Oil is created to enhance the frequency of the harmonic magnetic energy field that surrounds us. This higher frequency creates what is called "the law of attraction," which refers to the things we attract to ourselves. Abundance opens us to a wealth of possibilities.
Wellness Solutions: Abundance Essential Oil Blend increases the attraction of abundance and success and enhances the frequency of the energy field that surrounds us through stimulation of the somatides. Somatides transmit frequency from the cells to the environment when stimulated through fragrance and thoughts. This frequency creates the "law of attraction", a harmonic magnetic energy field around oneself. When focusing on issues of abundance and inhaling this oil, a memory link to the RNA template is created where memory is blueprinted and permanently transcribed.
Abundance Essential Oil Blend Ingredients — Oils with Historical Abundance:
- Orange (Citrus sinesis) — brought joy, peace, and happiness to those who possessed it; orange is elevating to the mind and emotions
- Frankincense (Boswellia carteri) — valued more than gold during ancient times and only those with great wealth and abundance possessed it
- Patchouli (Pogostemon cablin) — represented money and those who possessed it were considered to be wealthy
- Clove (Syzygium aromaticum) — those who possessed clove attracted great wealth
- Ginger (Zingiber officinale) — was highly prized in ancient times and amplifies the law of attraction
- Myrrh (Commiphora myrrha) — possesses the frequency of wealth; used traditionally in roal palaces by the queens during pregnancy and birthing
- Cinnamon (Cinnamomum verum) — believed to have a frequency that attracted wealth and abundance
- Spruce (Picea mariana) — believed to possess the frequency of prosperity and emotionally helps to open and release emotional blocks, bringing about a feeling of balance and grounding
- Tip: Use Release™ first to release emotions that prevent us from receiving abundance. Follow with Acceptance™, Believe™, Envision™, Into The Future™,Joy™, Magnify Your Purpose™, Motivation™ or Valor™.
EXCERPT ON ABUNDANCE™ ESSENTIAL OIL BLEND FROM TRAINING CD #66, OIL BLENDS FOR EMOTIONAL HEALTH WITH GARY YOUNG:
On the spiritual side and emotional side I chose these oils in making Abundance™ for the very reason that Myrrh and Frankincense were the two oils that were brought to the Christ Child. They were the gift, and during their history (for 3,000 years) Myrrh and Frankincense were regarded to be more valuable than gold. The kings, the pharaohs, King Ramses of Egypt, Titankoman and all of the kings and pharaohs possessed Frankincense and Myrrh in their possession. They traded land, they traded wives, they traded anything – the oils were their barter system and means of money. They believed that those who possessed the most oil attracted the greatest wealth, so there is a 5,000 year history behind the oils having a legacy of attracting wealth. That is the energy that is attached to these oils.
Patchouli is another one that was used in India for attracting wealth, and Clove was another one that came from southern India. Those who possessed Clove attracted wealth. Spruce and Ginger for grounding and for balancing. Energetically, Abundance™ is for attracting wealth, but changing the physical and emotional to where (if you attract it) you can hang onto it. Orange oil creates happiness. It creates a feeling of joy and ease and peace inside. If you are going to attract wealth, why not attract it with joy and ease, not attract it because your mother-in-law was run over by a semi truck on the freeway and you got her estate! That's not what you want.
So enjoy the use of Abundance™. Of course, you have your own story and you have heard a lot of stories about Abundance, and I have seen it in action ever since I made it. It's a fabulous oil. Mary had not had an experience with it until we moved to Riverton.
Our Experiences with Abundance
At that time it was very interesting because we were really struggling to stay alive (or I was) and we were getting four or five phone calls a day for orders and things weren't looking too good and Mary came in because she had come to work at that time and had moved to Riverton to help handle the office. Her mother came and there were about seven or eight distributors there in Salt Lake who came and volunteered to help and get things going. Some of them were pouring oils and Mary's mother was one of them who was pouring oils and sticking on labels. Mary came to me and said, "Gary, our sales are just not picking up, do you have any suggestions?" I said, "Yes, take Abundance™ and go pour it on the phone and the keyboard of the computer system."
She did and it wasn't 15 minutes later that they took 25 orders! So as I remodeled the office in Riverton I put Abundance™ in every can of paint that I painted on the walls and Young Living just took off like a jet!
I know that some of you practice putting a drop of Abundance™ oil on your checks when you are paying your bills. Do it! If you are applying for a job and sending in your application to Young Living to be a distributor, put a drop of Abundance™ oil on it. Diffuse it, wear it, use it. It's a beautiful oil and it protects you physically.
To learn more about essential oils and to experience the application of therapeutic grade essential oils, join one of our workshops. We also offer individual Aromatherapy consultation. To book a session, please sms 016-4525363 and Han Ni will call you back.
And please do click on our Young Living Essential Oils Link to read more about the Young Living Essential Oils.
Choong Han Ni Young Living Member No 1350523