Egyptian Gold Essential Oil Blend includes the biblical essential oils rose, cinnamon, balsam fir, and lavender, renowned for spiritual sensitivities. This transcendent blend gently enhances moments of devotion and reverence.Medical Properties: Anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, anti-viral, glandular and immune system, Lou Gerig’s Disease (ALS), pituitary gland (increases oxygen), respiratory system and viruses.
Wellness: Combining the most valuable essences of the Middle East and Central Europe, Egyptian Gold™ essential oil blend offers a truly enchanting aromatic effect that stimulates simultaneously the central nervous system, the immune system and the respiratory system.
Fragrance: balances the emotions and is stabilizing and empowering. May be used to enhance communication with the divine and release negative emotions held by the body. Opens the solar plexus and heart chakras.
- Frankincense: is considered a holy anointing oil in the Middle East and has been used in reliegious ceremonies for thousands of years. It elevates the mind and helps overcome stress and despair. It is high in sesquiterpenes, which stimulate the limbic region of the brain, the cetner of emotions.
- Lavender: is known as the universal oil because of its wide range of usage. It amplifies the frequencies of any oil it is mixed with.
- Idaho balsam fir: has a refreshing and uplifting scent. Used in massage, it has a soothing effect on muscle and body discomfort associated with exercise. Idaho Balsam Fir has an approximate ORAC of 205,047 (TE/L). TE/L is expressed as micromole Trolox equivalent per liter.
- Myrrh: is an antimicrobial oil refereced throughout the Old and New Testaments. It has one of the highest levels of sesquiterpienes, which is a class of compounds having direct effects on the hypothalamus and the pituitary glands responsible for activating hormone and immune response.
- Spikenard: was highly regarded in India as a perfume, health-supporting herb, and skin tonic. Prized at the time of Christ, it was used by Mary of Bethany to anoint the feet of Jesus before the Last Supper. This is a relaxing and soothing oil.
- Hyssop: a biblical oil that was also sacred to ancient Greeks, has a fresh, woody scent that is slightly sweet. Hyssop is noted for its purifying properties. Hyssop has an approximate ORAC of 209,167 (TE/L). TE/L is expressed as micromole Trolox equivalent per liter.
- Cedarwood: is high in sesquiterpenes which can stimulate the limbic part of the brain (the center of our emotions). This conifer oil has been used by North American Indians to enhance spiritual awareness and communication. It also may help stimulate the pineal gland, which releases melatonin.
- Rose: possesses the highest frequency of the oils. It creates a sense of balance, harmony and well-being and elevates the mind.
- Cinnamon Bark: has that wonderful spicy scent loved around the world. Historically, cinnamon was so popular it was the main reason behind the occupation of Ceylon by first the Portuguese, then the Dutch, and then the British.
To learn more about essential oils and to experience the application of therapeutic grade essential oils, join one of our workshops. We also offer individual Aromatherapy consultation. To book a session, please sms 016-4525363 and Han Ni will call you back.
And please do click on our Young Living Essential Oils Link to read more about the Young Living Essential Oils.
Choong Han Ni Young Living Member No 1350523