Juva Flex Essential Oil Blend is a combination of oils that have been studied for their supportive effects on the liver and the digestive and lymphatic systems. It may also support healthy cell function.* JuvaFlex™ works well with JuvaTone® tablets and Di-Gize™ essential oil blend.
Wellness Solutions: Anger and hate are stored in the liver, creating toxicity and leading to sickness and disease. JuvaFlex™ helps break addictions to coffee, alcohol, drugs, and tobacco.
- Organic sesame seed oil
- Fennel (Foeniculum vulgare) — is antiseptic and stimulates the circulatory system; also increases bile flow and hepatocyte function.
- Geranium (Pelargonium graveolens) — improves bile flow from the liver and is antispasmodic; improves liver, pancreas and kidney function.
- Rosemary (Rosmarinus officinalis CT 1,8 cineol) — is antiseptic and antimicrobial and balances the endocrine system; also protects the liver and can resolve hepatitis and other infectious diseases.
- Roman chamomile (Chamaemelum nobile) — is anti-inflammatory, helping the liver to eliminate toxins, and strengthens liver function.
- Blue tansy (Tanacetum annuum) — helps cleanse the liver and lymphatic system and is anti-inflammatory.
- Helichrysum (Helichrysum italicum) — regenerates tissue and improves circulation; also stimulates liver cell function and removes plaque from veins and arteries.
EXCERPT ON JUVAFLEX™ ESSENTIAL OIL BLEND FROM TRAINING CD #68, OIL BLENDS FOR EMOTIONAL HEALTH WITH GARY YOUNG:
JuvaFlex for the Gall Bladder
JuvaFlex™ is a powerful oil for the liver and gall bladder and is very specific for gall bladder. Its greatest companion is JuvaCleanse™. You should work these two oils together, whether you are doing them topically or orally. I find using JuvaFlex in the morning and JuvaCleanse in the evening is a great benefit when you are dealing with the gall bladder.
If you want to open the gall bladder use two capsules of JuvaFlex in the morning; if you want to move it out, then two capsules in the evening of JuvaCleanse. It's a fabulous combination in dealing with the gall bladder. If you have someone who is really angry put them on JuvaFlex and Juva Cleanse internally and then apply Release™ topically.
To learn more about essential oils and to experience the application of therapeutic grade essential oils, join one of our workshops. We also offer individual Aromatherapy consultation. To book a session, please sms 016-4525363 and Han Ni will call you back.
And please do click on our Young Living Essential Oils Link to read more about the Young Living Essential Oils.
Choong Han Ni Young Living Member No 1350523