Transformation Essential Oil Blend empowers and upholds changes you want to make in your belief system. By replacing negative beliefs with revitalizing new thought patterns, a transformation in behaviors, emotions, and attitudes is possible. Transformation essential oil blend empowers and upholds the changes you want to make in your life. Reformulated especially for the 2012 International Grand Convention, Transformation features Idaho Blue Spruce, Palo Santo, Ocotea, Frannkincense, and other empowering essential oils that help replace negative emotions and enable you to transform yourself*.Fragrance: Transformation essential oil releases the emotions of can’t do it, commitment, stagnation and limitation; and helps us move forward into a place of love, compassion and accountability. For those of us who feel stuck and have a hard time speak up this oil will help. It will support you in standing in your truth, seeing life differently and embracing new needed change.
Primary Benefits:: Promotes a positive outlook*; allows individuals to make affirmative life changes*; soothes and relaxes mind and body*.
Suggested Use: For topical or aromatic use, apply two drops on the crown of the head, behind the ears, over the eyebrows, on the chest, or at the base of the neck to help combat negative emotions. Diffuse up to 1 hour 3 times daily or inhale directly for an uplifting aromatherapy experience.
Did You Know?
- The blue spruce tree is iprimarily native to the central and southern Rocky Mountains and is also called Colorado blue spruce, silver spruce, and pino real.
- The ancient Egyptians used the aroma of frankincense for religious rituals.
- Palo Santo is known as "holy wood" in South America and has been used traditionally to combat "mala energia", or bad energy.
Complimentary Products: Idaho Blue Spruce Essential Oil, Bergamot Essential Oil, Valor Essential Oil Blend, and Abundance Essential Oil Blend
- Tabelli G, et al. Toxicity to vapor exposure and topical application of essential oils and monoterpenes on Musca domestica (Diptera: Muscidae). 2009. J Econ Entomology 102(3): 1383-1388.
- Conti B, Benelli G, Leonardi M, Ariri FU, Cervelli C, Profeti R, Pistelli L, Canala A. Repellent of Salvia dorisiana, S. longfolia, and S. sclarea (Lamiaceae) essential oils against the mosquito Aedes albopictus Skuse (Diptera: Culicidae). Parasitology Research. Epub ahead of print 15 Feb 2012.
To learn more about essential oils and to experience the application of therapeutic grade essential oils, join one of our workshops. I also offer individual Aromatherapy consultation. To book a session, please sms 016-4525363 and I will call you back.
And please do click on our Young Living Essential Oils Link to read more about the Young Living Essential Oils.
Choong Han Ni Young Living Member No 1350523