Radiant Child Yoga Program(RCYP)
Level 1 & Level 2
with Fezia Tyebally
in Penang Malaysia
Date: 25th - 27th May 2012
Friday 6.30pm - 9.00pm;
Price: RM1650 (Early birds - RM1450)
This course is suitable for
parents, grandparents, schoolteachers, therapist or anyone interested to work with children.
” If we are to make real peace in the this world,
we shall have to begin with the children. ”
Child® Yoga Programme (RCYP) is a comprehensive training program
designed for anyone who is interested in teaching children yoga. The
vision of RCYP is to create a world of peace through the union of yoga
and children. RCYP participants include yoga teachers of all
traditions, schoolteachers, therapists, parents and grandparents.
Previous yoga experience is helpful. Participants gain a wide variety
of practical yoga tools and tips, and have fun playing at being a child
RCYP was founded by Shakta Kaur Khalsa, who recognised the need for
children to be given the opportunity to thrive and blossom through the
gift of yoga. Radiant Child Yoga began in 1999, and is one of the very
first training programs for teaching children yoga ever offered anywhere
in the world. It has grown as yoga for children has become more widely
known for its beneficial effect on children’s health and happiness.
Radiant Child Yoga Program (RCYP) – Levels 1 and 2
Friday night through Sunday
Level of experience/training with yoga: All levels including beginners
- Guidelines for teaching children of all ages from babies to teens
- Yoga songs and games that children love
- Time for sharing knowledge and networking with others
- Exploring a variety of meditation practices: using breath, singing, movement, and silence.
- Brain-balancing yoga and Brain Gym skills
- Yoga in Motion movements, games, and dances that children love.
- Practical tips for keeping the class focused and engaged
- Breathing practices/meditation with children
- Using yoga sets with children
- Keeping yourself centered when working with children
- Powerful yoga and meditation for you as the teacher
- Time to collaborate with others to create a unique yoga presentation based on what you’ve learned in the course.
- Practical tools for any situation that arises when working with children
- Setting up children’s yoga business/classes
- Yoga for ADD, Autism, SPD
- Adapting yoga for schools
- Certificate of completion provided.
- Course has been recognised for CECs with Yoga Alliance and public schools and therapy organisations in the USA and Canada.
- Course is approximately 50% lecture and 50% practice, and is serious fun!
Please post registration form and payment to Inner Peace Yoga Circle at the following address.
Inner Peace Yoga Sdn Bhd
293 2nd Floor, Jalan Burma,
10350 Penang, Malaysia.
Please find following information pertaining to the Radiant Child Yoga Programme at Inner Peace Yoga Circle, Penang 2010.
Dates and Times
Friday 6.30pm - 9.00pm
Saturday 9:00am – 6.00pm
Sunday 7.30am - 4.00pm
above times are course start times. Please arrive half an hour before
course commencement on the first day of each level to facilitate
registration. Please come back promptly from breaks. Break times will
be advised on the first day.
Sunday will begin with a yoga and meditation practice, followed by a
half hour break for breakfast. Please refrain from drinking coffee or
eating breakfast before the workshop for your own comfort. You will be
able to have as much coffee and breakfast as you like during the break!
What to Bring
Notepad and pens/pencils, yoga mat (optional), comfortable clothes
Bring any ideas and resources for class structuring/presentation on Sunday.
Lunch is not included in the price. There are restaurants, hotels,
coffee shops and supermarkets within 5 minutes walk of the centre where
you can have a sit down lunch or purchase take-away, or you can pack
Teacher Training Handbook
Fly Like a Butterfly by Shakta Kaur Khalsa
Children’s Yoga Music CD
Kundalini Yoga by Shakta Kaur Khalsa
Deeply Relax and Meditate Companion CD
Happy and Cozy CD’s
Yoga in Motion DVD and Workbook (using music from Happy and Cozy CD’s)
About the Facilitator
Tyebally is a Radiant Child Yoga Program Facilitator, licensed
practitioner in the Yoga for The Special Child, Yoga Therapist. As a
Cranio-Sacral therapist and Kundalini Yoga teacher. As
Fezia specialises with working with special needs children, you will
also be provided with tools to work with kids with special needs such as
ADD/ADHD, Autism, SPD.
The RCYP has been recognised for Council for
Exceptional Children (CECs) with Public Schools, therapy organizations
and the Yoga Alliance in the USA. She regularly travels
around Asia and Europe to treat children with special needs and runs
Inner Peace Yoga Circle
293-2nd Floor, Jalan Burma, Georgetown, 10350 Penang Malaysia