with Han Ni & Sara Winge
“Fika” is a Swedish phenomenon, meaning having a break & is usually accompanied by something sweet.
Where? Stream Garden, Thailand
When? 8th – 11th August, 2013 (Thursday - Sunday)
4 Days, 3 Nights: Fika Retreat will be at beautiful Stream Garden, near Hat Yai.You will be staying in an exquisite cottage, surrounded by a tropical paradise with pockets of perennial streams, waterfalls and pristine forest.
p.s. Han Ni will be bringing her planet gong along with her for gong baths.
p.p.s. As a certified CARE Aromatherapist & Raindrop Therapist who trained directly under Dr. David Stewart (USA), Han Ni will be bringing with her therapeutic grade Young Living Essential Oils for you to enjoy during the retreat.
The organic kitchen at Stream Garden will be pampering your tastebuds with delicious and hearty Thai Vegetarian buffet from their own garden during your stay
Stream Garden also offers a two hour cooking class on demand. You will be learning 3 dishes during this hands-on cooking class.
Cooking Class Fee: RM45 per session.
5.00am – 7.30am Sadhana (optional)
7.30am Breakfast & Free Time
10.00am–12.00pm Yoga Class
12.00pm Lunch & Free Time (You may choose optional afternoon activities such as cooking class, hiking, swimming etc.)
4.45pm – 5.45pm Yoga Class
7.30pm – 9.00pm “FIKA” Time (an invitation to reflect on practical spirituality & thought provoking ideas/ notions in the form of a Book Review/Movie or we may have yoga dance/meditation and/or more. A perfect way to end the day!
- RM840 (twin sharing in big house)
- RM870 (twin sharing in cottage)
- RM920 (twin sharing in big house)
- RM950 (twin sharing in cottage)
- From Penang
- Return ticket by minivan Penang - Hatyai is RM60 per person.
- Transport from Hatyai to Stream Garden is RM25 per person.
- From Kuala Lumpur
- AirAsia flies daily from Kuala Lumpur - Hatyai
- Firefly flies four (4) times a week to Hatyai
- From Hatyai Airport to Stream Garden is RM270 per van (max 12 ppl)